You’ll see from what’s included in this coaching experience that it is designed to deliver an extremely high level of accountability, support, and the right system, so you make empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your goals in your business.
Saying “YES” to this experience means showing up for yourself in a whole new way, mentally, energetically, spiritually and physically. This is the KEY to achieving everything you want. So is asking for support and being open to new ways of
In order for you to get the most out of the Business Foundation Coaching Program, you agree to make the following commitments:
- Reading, and signing this Agreement to me prior to your first session.
- Attending all coaching calls on time and refraining from multi-tasking during calls.
- Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want.
- Letting me know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience with coaching.
- Letting it be okay not to know all the answers.
- Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience.
- Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support, scheduling coaching calls and using your program benefit.
Coach is agreeing to the following during the coaching program.
- Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success.
- Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your business goals much more quickly than you would on your own.
- Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU.
- Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way.
- Being in integrity and honesty always.
- Holding high standards for you and for myself.
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are.
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem—we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own).
- Laser-coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up.
- Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential.
- Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any particular situation looks like.
- Caring deeply about you and your success.
Coaching Consists of the following:
12 one-on-one video private coaching sessions.
Online access to private business foundation coaching app with action plans and additional materials for 12 months from the date of this agreement.
Email and chat support from Coach between sessions.
All programs are non-refundable. In the event of your absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, you will remain fully responsible for the entire Program fee and any unpaid balance immediately.
This refund policy exists for your benefit, coaching is a powerful process and at times, you may feel “up against a wall” or as if something isn’t working. Feeling uncomfortable is often a perfect sign that you are releasing obstacles and limiting beliefs.
My request is that any and all concerns regarding assignments and coaching be addressed directly with me, so I can be the best coach and mentor to you that I can be, and ensure the coaching relationship is in integrity. Working together, we will be able to make sure your needs are met.
You the client understand that the information received from Suzy Wraines, in connection with the Program or otherwise should not be seen as legal, accounting, or tax advice and is not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed legal and accounting professionals.
As your Coach, I encourage you to maintain a relationship with your legal and accounting professionals. In the event that you are not working with a legal or accounting professional, I encourage you to do so.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your business decisions acknowledging business plan coaching does not guarantee success for you or your business. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive, release and discharge me, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by me or the Released Parties.
This Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of Client and Coach. The waiver by either party of a breach, right or obligation shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach, right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Except as provided to the contrary herein, those provisions of the Agreement that by their nature and context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Washington, United States without reference to its conflict of law provisions, and with the same force and effect as if fully executed and performed therein.
Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of Washington State and Federal Courts and acknowledges that the venue is proper only in such courts. If the terms of this Agreement are acceptable, please sign the acceptance below. By doing so, you acknowledge that:
You have received a copy of this letter agreement.
You have had an opportunity to discuss the agreement with me and, if you desire, to have it reviewed by your attorney.
You understand, accept and agree to abide by the terms hereof. I have read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware this is a release of liability and a contract between Suzanna Wraines and myself, and I sign it of my own free will. By printing by name and email below I agree to this as my legal signature to all disclosed in this document.